Shipping & returns
If you choose delivery at home or at a collection point, the shipping costs will be shown on the checkout page. Shipping costs are calculated based on the shipping method chosen by you in the webshop and based on the weight of your order.
The Customer has the right to withdraw from this agreement within a period of 14 calendar days without giving reasons.
The right of withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days after the date when the goods were physically received by the Customer or a third party indicated by the Customer that is not the carrier.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must notify Lederstudio (Monnikenwerve 111, B-8000 Brugge – [email protected]) in an unambiguous statement (e.g. in writing by post or e-mail) about their decision to withdraw from the agreement. The Customer may use the attached template withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, the Customer must send a notification of their decision to exercise the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
In any event, the Customer has no later than 14 calendar days from the day that they notify Lederstudio of their decision to withdraw from the agreement to send back or hand over the goods to Lederstudio. The Customer is on time if they have sent back the goods before the period of 14 calendar days has expired.
The direct costs for returning the goods shall be borne by the Customer.
If the returned product is reduced in value in any way, Lederstudio is entitled to hold the Customer liable and demand compensation for each depreciation in value of the goods that are due to the Customer’s use of the goods that goes beyond what is necessary in order to determine the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Only articles that are returned in the original packaging, along with all accessories, instructions and invoice or sales receipt can be returned.
For sales agreements, Lederstudio may wait on the reimbursement until all the goods have been sent back to Lederstudio.
Any additional costs resulting from the Customer choosing another form of delivery other than by the cheapest standard delivery offered by Lederstudio will not be refunded.
Lederstudio shall repay the Customer using the same means of payment as the Customer used in the initial transaction, unless the customer explicitly agreed otherwise. In any case, the Customer will not be charged any costs in connection with such repayment.
The Customer may not exercise the right of withdrawal for:
- service contracts after the provision of service has been completed in its entirety [if the service has started with the explicit prior consent of the Customer and provided that the Customer has acknowledged that they have lost their right of withdrawal upon completion of the service it its entirety].
- the provision or supply of goods or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Lederstudio has no influence upon and that may occur within the withdrawal period.
- the delivery of goods manufactured according to the Customer’s specifications or that are clearly destined for a specific person.
- the delivery of goods that spoil quickly or that have a limited shelf life.
- the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to reasons of health or hygiene protection and where the seal has been broken after delivery.
- the delivery of goods that are irrevocably mixed with other products after delivery due to the nature of the goods.
- agreements where the Customer specifically requests Lederstudio to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- the delivery of sealed audio and video recordings and sealed computer software where the seal is broken after delivery.
- the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines with the exception of agreements for a subscription to such publications.
- agreements that were entered into in a public sale.
- the provision of accommodation other than for residential purposes, transport of goods, car rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities when the agreement stipulates a specific date or period of execution.
- the supply of digital content that is not supplied on a tangible medium when the service has started with the explicit prior consent of the Customer and provided the Customer has confirmed that he thereby lost his right of withdrawal (e.g. downloading of patterns, work descriptions, courses,tutorials, etc.).